Did you know that a laptop is stolen every 53 seconds? Does that surprise you? I find it to be alarming, but I’m not really surprised. In this day in age, you have to be extra cautious about protecting your belongings. I am always so paranoid about things getting stolen that I always make sure my doors are locked before I go anywhere. If I have to take my laptop on a trip, I always hope and pray that the hotel room has a lock box. I don’t know what I would do if mine was ever stolen. It would definitely be devastating!
Whether you take your laptop to work, school, on trips, or even just to the coffee shop it’s important to make sure that you have security on-the-go.
Introducing the Master Lock SafeSpace Computer Lock, designed to secure any laptop, netbook, monitor, or projector that has a a built-in lock slot.
- Security on the Go™ Ideal for campus, office, travel or home use
- Secure any laptop, netbook, monitor or projector with a built-in lock slot
- Durable metal construction for security
- Strong ultra portable self coiling cable extends from 3 inches (76.2mm) to 6 feet (1.83m)
- Ergonomic dial spacing with trusted locking mechanism allows for quick, easy dial movement and easy to use configuration
- High contrast numbers are easy to read with red viewing window for easy viewing & resetting
- Easy to Use Set Your Own Combination – 10,000 combination possibilities for ultimate personalization
The Master Lock SafeSpace Computer Lock is a must-have if you use your laptop outside of the home. It’s fast and easy to use — simply secure your laptop to a table or desk, and you can leave knowing that it will be there when you return.
The SafeSpace Computer Lock can be purchased at a Target or Home Depot store near you for approximately $24.99.