It’s important to me that I feed my kids healthy foods. Whenever possible I pick products that are minimally processed, all-natural, and organic. Sometimes organic foods are out of our budget or hard to find, so I am always excited to find a good deal on them. One brand that my kids love and that is affordable is HappyBaby. They provide a full line of premium organic foods for both babies and toddlers.
We recently had the opportunity to try out a couple different products from HappyBaby — HappyTot Plus pouches and HappyMunchies.
HappyTot Plus (ARV $2.09): These hand-held pouches are packed full of good stuff! We tried the Strawberry, Kiwi, Beet & Peer. My two-year-old twin girls loved them! They definitely have a yummy fruit taste to them, but you can tell that they aren’t loaded with sugar. You can’t really taste the beet, so it’s a great way sneak in vegetables! What I love about them is my girls think that they are a treat!
Why pick HappyTot Plus?
• SALBA – Nature’s Most Nutritious Grain
Exclusive to Happy Family, Salba is the best whole food source of Omega 3’s and fiber and is very high in Protein, Antioxidants, Magnesium, Vitamin C, Calcium, and Iron. It is also certified Non-GMO, Vegan, Kosher, and Gluten Free.
• 100 mg of Choline: For brain development and healthy eyes
• Innovative Pouch: Easy portable packaging that is always BPA free
• Free of gluten, soy, or dairy!
• Organic goodness: All Happy Family Products are USDA certified Organic.
• 100% Natural: No chemical fertilizers, no genetically modified organisms (GMOs).
Happy Munchies (ARV $3.39):These bite-size munchies are perfect for a snack. We tried the Broccoli, Kale and Cheddar Cheese. They don’t have a ton of flavor, so I didn’t think my girls would like them. They surprised me and gobbled them down in no time! It just goes to show that as adults we sometimes assume our kids won’t like something that tastes healthy, and we should let our kids decide for themselves.
Why pick Happy Munchies?
• Organic goodness: All HAPPYFAMILY products are always USDA-certified organic.
• Lower sodium: 60% less sodium than the leading toddler cheese snack.*
• Green packaging: This container is made from 62% post recycled content. The lid is #4 LDPE plastic and is recyclable in most cities.
• We support: Sustainable agriculture. No pesticides, chemical fertilizers, or genetically modified organisms (GMOs).
• Now kosher certified!
HappyBaby carries many other products including HappyBellies cereals, HappyBaby pouches, HappyYogis, HappyPuffs, HappyBaby and HappyBites frozen foods, and Toddler Meal Bowls. We are looking forward to trying the HappyBites toddler foods. They have the convenience of packaged meals, but the nutrition of homestyle organic meals!
Happy Baby Foods can be purchased at a wide range of retailers, including Target, Kroger, Whole Foods, and Sprouts. You can also find them online at stores like Amazon.com and Diapers.com. Click here to find a store near you.
One lucky reader will win a Happy Toddler Prize Pack containing (2) Happy Tots Pouches, (2) Happy Munchies Containers, and (2) Happy Bites Frozen Meals!
To enter to win, simply use the Rafflecopter form below. Giveaway ends on 6/24 at 11:59 PM EST. Open to US mailing addresses only. Must be 18+ to enter. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway