Just in time for Easter, this milkshake made with Whoppers Mini Robin Eggs is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth. The combination of milk, vanilla ice cream and Whoppers creates a yummy treat. It makes the perfect afternoon indulgence, especially on a hot day.
This recipe is incredibly easy to make and would be fun to serve at parties or holiday get-togethers. Simply combine your favorite vanilla ice cream, milk, and Whoppers Mini Robin Eggs in a blender and blend until smooth.
If you can’t find the robin eggs, you can substitute with any variety of Whoppers. Try it out and let me know what you think!
- 1/2 Cup Milk (any variety)
- 2 Large Scoops of Vanilla Ice Cream
- Handful of Whoppers Mini Robin Eggs (or any other Whoppers variety)
- Whipped Cream
- Combine milk and ice cream in blender and blend until smooth.
- Add a handful of Whoppers and pulse 5-6 times until the candy is broken into little pieces.
- Check thickness. Add more ice cream if needed.
- Pour into your favorite glass and top with whipped cream and more crushed Whoppers. Enjoy immediately!
Make sure you check out my Kit Kat Milkshake recipe too!
What’s your favorite kind of milkshake?
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my full disclosure here.