Now that I am in my thirties, I am much more conscientious about taking care of my skin. I don’t have a lot of skin issues other than some hyperpigmentation and handful of fine lines from getting too much sun exposure over the years. Overall, my skin is fairly “normal” but it does get a little dry (thanks to the dry Colorado air). In an effort to even out my complexion and smooth my fine lines, I have been trying out lots of different anti-aging products to see what works best for me. I haven’t found any miracle workers, but I have found several products that have greatly improved my skin. One of which is C’ENCIA Revitalizing Serum, a unique anti-aging skincare formula developed by Genesis PURE.
C’ENCIA is a light, luxurious serum created to help battle environmental aggressors that conspire to break down our inner immunities and outer defenses — the processes that contribute to fine lines, wrinkles and discolorations that often appear with age. Unlike other anti-aging products on the market, C’ENCIA is a powerful formula that tackles more than just one problem area.
Key Benefits of C’ENCIA
- Revives and reignites skin cells
- Illuminates entire complexion
- Visibly smoothes wrinkles and plumps skin for a softer, more supple appearance
- Restores moisture and nutrients for the appearance of improved elasticity, radiance and hydration
C’ENCIA is sulfate-free, paraben-free and contains no artificial colors. It’s also not tested on animals. What it does contain: key scientific ingredients that have been proven to help protect, defend and rejuvenate skin.
- EGF Complex (Epidermal Growth Factor) – increases elasticity, brightens skin tone and smooths skin texture
- X50 Dual-Layer Molecular Technology – battles the visible signs of aging by delivering key ingredients where they are most effective
- Spider-Silk Protein – extracted from actual spider web material, this protein contains powerful moisturizing properties to increase skin elasticity, brighten skin tone and create smoother skin texture
- BGF (Biological Growth Factor) – contains nourishing vitamins and amino acids to closely mimic human essential growth factors
- Cell Renewing Oligo-Peptides – acts as a signal, alerting your skin to naturally produce more collagen resulting in softer, smoother looking skin
- Cryoprotective Glycoprotein – defends skin from extreme environmental conditions and protects it from dryness
- Vitamin C Derivative – shields skin from damaging free radicals, brightens and tones the appearance of skin
- Korean Ginseng Plant Stem Cells – encourages smoothness and firmness in the skin, reduces the appearance of wrinkles
I was given the opportunity to try out C’ENCIA for 30 days, in exchange for sharing my honest experience with all of you. Upon using the serum for the first time, I was impressed with how little I needed and how amazing it felt on my skin. It’s soft and light, almost gel-like. It goes on smooth and a little goes a long way. Immediately after using it, my face feels so soft and smooth. I am so obsessed with it! Unlike other serums, it doesn’t make my face feel dry or sticky. In fact, I have hardly needed to use a moisturizer since I started using C’ENCIA, which has made my beauty routine super easy. I apply it after washing my face in the morning and at night before bed. It’s actually much more moisturizing than I thought it would be. My skin soaks it right up and stays hydrated all day.
As far as results, I have noticed some awesome changes. First, my skin feels softer and smoother. Even my kids have noticed and have said, “Mommy your face feels so soft!” Second, the fine lines in my forehead are less noticeable. They didn’t disappear, but they do look smaller. Third, my skin looks brighter and healthier. I have more of a yellow/olive skin tone with some redness and freckles and that tends to make my face look dull. While my complexion still isn’t even, and probably never will be given the type of skin tone I have, it does look more vibrant.
Overall, I am loving C’ENCIA. It feels amazing, it’s easy to apply and it’s improving the appearance of my aging skin. I am looking forward to continuing to use C’ENCIA and seeing my results over time!
Visit cenciabeauty.com to learn more and to purchase a bottle of C’ENCIA for yourself.
C’ENCIA Revitalizing Serum Giveaway
One lucky PennyWiseMama reader is going to WIN a 1.7 fl oz bottle of C’ENCIA Revitalizing Serum valued at $200! Simply use the Rafflecopter form below. Giveaway ends on 6/9 at 11:59 PM MST. Open to US residents, 18+. Good luck!
I partnered with Genesis PURE to bring you this post. All opinions are 100% my own.
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Read my full disclosure here.