Hey CVS shoppers! I have exciting news — the $10 ExtraBucks Rewards deal is back! This week you’ll get $10 in ExtraBucks Rewards when you buy $30 worth of select P&G products at CVS. Now would be a great time to stock up and save on household and personal care items. Shop at your local CVS between now and Saturday, May 5 to take advantage of this awesome ExtraBucks Rewards deal!
Participating P&G products include:
- Bounty paper towel 6 roll or Charmin Mega bath tissue 8-12 roll
- Buy 2 get 1 free Crest toothpaste or Oral-B/Glide floss
- Select H&S, Pantene, or Herbal Essences Bio Renew hair care
- Pampers Easy-ups training underwear (19-26 ct) or any jumbo pack of Pampers
- Select Tampax Pearl, Radiant, or Always Infinity liners
- Dawn 8-9 oz
- Select Pantene shampoo/conditioner 12-12.6 oz treatments
- Gain 40-50 oz
- Select Tide or Bounce 120 ct sheets (excludes Simply or Purclean)
To make this deal even better, you can combine it with coupons from the P&G insert from this week’s (4/29) newspaper or use printable P&G coupons to save even more!
Here’s my favorite deal scenario:
Buy (2) Tide Liquid Detergent – $5.94 each
Use (2) $2/1 Tide Coupon (PG 4/29)
Buy (2) Bounce Dryer Sheets – $5.94 each
Use (2) $2/1 Downy/Bounce Coupon (PG 4/29)
Buy (2) Febreze Air Products – $2.99 each
Use (1) B1G1 Febreze Coupon (PG 4/29)
Receive: $10 ExtraBucks Rewards
Final Cost: $8.75 or $1.46 each!
Don’t forget to check the P&G insert from this week’s newspaper for coupons to make the ExtraBucks Rewards deal even sweeter. And, if you don’t get the newspaper, you can always download digital coupons or print coupons from PGEveryday.com!