During the school year, we spend a lot more money on groceries. My kids tend to eat more when they are in school and playing sports, so between breakfast, lunch, after-school snacks, and dinner, we go through a lot of food each week. Sometimes I wonder if we have more people living in our home than we really do! I don’t have time to go to the store more than once a week, so I’ve had to learn to plan ahead, shop sales, and stock up. This has saved me so much time and money!
With our busy schedule, I don’t have the time or patience to shop sales at multiple stores. I still want to save as much money as I can, so I make sure that I shop at a store where I am going to find the best deals, like Safeway. I love shopping at Safeway because I know I will find great deals on a wide selection of products.
Stock Up Sale
Speaking of deals, right now Safeway is having an awesome Stock Up Sale where you can get all your favorite staples from General Mills, Coca-Cola, Kraft, and Nabisco at a great value. If you have a local Albertsons Companies grocery store near you, such as Albertsons, Safeway, ACME Markets, Jewel-Osco, Vons, Pavilions, Randalls, Tom Thumb, Shaw’s, Star Market, United Express, United and Carrs/Safeway, you are definitely going to want to check out this sale!
These are just a handful of products I found at my local Safeway during the Stock Up Sale. Most are breakfast and lunch essentials, but some, like the OREOS, are a fun treat that I decided to splurge on.
Using the just 4 u savings tool which is available in the Safeway app, I found some great digital coupons to save even more on these items! The app lets you digitally load coupons onto your Safeway loyalty card and then when you check out and use your card or phone number, the coupons are automatically applied and taken off your bill. This is one of the best ways to save on groceries without having to physically clip coupons. It’s the greatest thing ever!
Safeway is giving away groceries for a year to one lucky winner. Between now and 10/19, show them how you stock up your pantry by sharing a photo of how you’ve loaded up with your favorite items below from the #StockUpSale2017.
How to Enter:
- Take a photo featuring two or more of the participating Stock Up Sale products below
- Share the photo on Twitter or Instagram or Safeway by 10/19
- Use #StockUpSale2017 and #Sweepstakes in your caption and complete entry form
Participating Products Include:
- Honey Nut Cheerios™ Cheerios™ 8.90oz.
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ 12.20oz.
- Progresso™ Traditional, Rich & Hearty, Reduced Sodium, Light Soup, Vegetable Classic, selected varieties 18-19oz
- Nature Valley™ Granola Bars 7.44oz-8.44oz
- Yoplait® Traditional Yogurt, 4-6oz, selected varieties
- Oui™ by Yoplait® Strawberry French Style Yogurt 5oz.
- Annie’s™ Natural Mac & Cheese 6oz; selected varieties
- Old El Paso™ Shells
- Totino’s™ Pizza Rolls 15ct, Totino Party Pizza 9.8-10.4oz, selected varieties
- Betty Crocker™ Hamburger Helpers, 4.7-8.7oz, selected varieties
- Betty Crocker™ Fruit Snacks, 4.5-8oz, selected varieties
- Chex Mix™ 8-8.75oz, selected varieties
- Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ Cake Mix, 15.25 – 16.25oz., select varieties
- Betty Crocker™ Whipped Frosting, Milk Chocolate 12oz.
- Betty Crocker™ Brownie Mix, Chocolate 18.40oz.
- Pillsbury™ Apple Toaster Strudel™, 6ct., 11.70oz.
- Coca-Cola MiniCans
- Dasani Sparkling Black Cherry
- Classico Tomato Basil
- Heinz Ketchup
- OREO 14.3 oz
- Ritz 13.7 oz
For official rules and details, visit Safeway.
Wouldn’t it be amazing to win FREE groceries for a year? I think so! Make sure you take advantage of the Stock Up Sale by 10/19! Good luck!
Which items do you plan on stocking up on during this sale?
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Safeway.
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my full disclosure here.