I was compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card in exchange for my post. All opinions are my own.
When I’m shopping for new technology to add to my collection, the first place I look is Best Buy. I can always count on them to have great deals and exceptional customer service. And with Best Buy’s Low Price Guarantee, I know I’m going to get the most competitive price possible.
Now that the holidays are just around the corner, I will be shopping at Best Buy for all of my technology gifts. My son really wants a PS4, so hopefully I will be lucky enough to snag one before Christmas. The new system requires all new games, so I will also have to pick up a couple of games to get him started. The great thing about Best Buy is they have something for everyone, so I can shop there for my whole family.
Best Buy — A Great Holiday Shopping Destination
Best Buy is the authority and destination for all your technology and appliance product gifting needs this holiday. With over 100 products sold only at Best Buy this holiday and a market-leading selection of the hottest tablets, smartphones, gaming consoles and titles, wearable technology, health and fitness gear, mobile accessories and much more, the assortment is second to none.
Plus, their Blue Shirts and Geek Squad Agents are passionate, highly trained, knowledgeable and impartial so they can help ensure you get the perfect gifts for your family and friends…and yourself. Oh come on, you all know that you end up buying at least one thing for yourself when you are holiday shopping!
Best Buy is here to help make it easy for your to choose the products and services that work best for you:
- Phones: At Best Buy you can see and try all of the phones, carriers, plans and accessories under one roof with industry-leading trade-in options
- Tablets: Best Buy is the only place in America where customers can see all of the latest and greatest tablets.
- Computing: Best Buy features the best selection, advise, services and support in computing. They help set the market by working with the industry’s tech leaders to develop a highly specialized and innovative assortment of laptops, many of which are only available at Best Buy.
- Mobile Accessories: Best Buy has one of the largest selections of accessories and wearables this holiday. Bluetooth speakers, smartwatches, health & fitness gear and headphones will truly rule holiday.
- Home Theater: Best Buy offers the world’s newest technology, best assortment and service in home theater.
- Appliances: Best Buy is better positioned than ever to bring the latest small appliances and special deals to you.
- Gaming: Best Buy is THE destination for gaming this holiday. Not only dodo they have the latest Xbox and PlayStation consoles, but the hottest game releases and everything else you need for a great gaming experience.
- Music/Movies/Musical Instruments: Best Buy offers terrific deals on the best entertainment stocking stuffers.
- Digital Imaging: Best Buy features the newest selection of cameras, accessories and advise so you can find the perfect gift or capture your own holiday memories.
- Tech Services: Best Buy is home of the Geek Squad for help installing, repairing, troubleshooting, optimizing and offering all sorts of technical advice from every Best Buy store, in-home, online and by phone.
Unsure of what to buy that special someone on your list? The Best Buy Gift Center has some great gift ideas to suit everyone on your list. And if that isn’t enough, Best Buy has some pretty great offers going on from 12/1-1/18. Click the links below to get your coupons (valid in stores and online).
– 15% off Health & Fitness, Fisher Price and Mattel Toys
– 10% off Headphones & Portable Speakers (excludes beats, bose and Sony)
Have you started your holiday shopping yet? What tech gifts are on your list this year?