My day doesn’t officially start until I’ve had my cup of coffee. As soon as I crawl out of bed each morning, I stumble to the kitchen to brew my single-serve cup.
Those few minutes of waiting for my coffee to brew can feel like an eternity, especially when I’m half-awake and exhausted from staying up too late.
But the instant I take a sip of that warm and tasty goodness, I’m magically transformed into a happier person.
Maybe it’s all in my head, or maybe coffee really does have the ability to improve your mood that quickly. Either way, I love it and can’t live without it.
I could give up a lot of other things like pizza, cookies, or even ice cream, but I wouldn’t last one day without my coffee.
I’m home most of the time, so it’s pretty easy for me to brew myself a cup of coffee any time I need a pick-me-up.
There are times, however, when I am on-the-go between taking the kids to school, going to the gym and working from home, and need an easier option.
That’s when I rely on Folgers instant coffee, a quick and easy alternative to brewed coffee.
If you’re a coffee-lover and haven’t tried instant coffee, you’re missing out. Not only is it handy, but it is also much cheaper than picking up a latte from the coffee shop while you’re on the run.
If that’s not enough to convince you to buy some the next time you are at the store, keep reading to discover more reasons to love instant coffee!
10 Reasons to Love Instant Coffee
1. It’s fast and easy to prepare – simply add hot water or milk, stir and enjoy!
2. You can customize the size and strength of your cup by adding more or less granules.
3. You can enjoy a cup of coffee while you wait for your regular coffee to brew.
4. It tastes great.
5. You can enjoy it on the go – make your favorite coffee wherever you are!
6. You can make a half-cup for those times when you only need a little caffeine boost.
7. You don’t have to brew a whole pot of coffee to enjoy a cup.
8. It’s perfect for keeping at the office – no need for a coffee brewer!
9. You can use it to make mochas, lattes, and ice coffees.
10. It’s cheaper than going to the coffee shop.
Instant coffee is a must-have if you want to be able to enjoy a cup of coffee any time of day, no matter where you are.
Have you tried instant coffee? What do you like best about it?
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Folgers. All opinions are 100% mine.