These cinnamon rolls are every chocolate-hazelnut-lover’s dream! The best part is they are super easy to make. In less than 20 mins, you have a yummy weekend breakfast or spontaneous after-dinner treat. Perfect for holiday gatherings! This shop has been compensated by Acorn Influence, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
As soon as the holiday season starts to roll around, I find myself wanting to spend more time in the kitchen cooking and baking. I love the time spent with my kids making fun treats, and seriously, what’s better than a warm home filled with the aroma of delicious food?!
One of my family’s favorite traditions over the holidays is making breakfast together. Out of all the yummy food we prepare, cinnamon rolls are always everyone’s favorite. While homemade ones are the best, they are a pain to make from scratch. I save time (and my sanity) by making Pillsbury™ Refrigerated Cinnamon Rolls. They are so yummy and perfect for those times when you are craving a warm, gooey cinnamon roll, but don’t have time to make a batch from scratch.
Cinnamon rolls are amazing by themselves, but sometimes it’s fun to take them up a notch and add fun toppings like sprinkles, caramel sauce, ice cream, fruit, or my new favorite, hazelnut spread.
If you love chocolate, and you love cinnamon rolls, you are going to love these Chocolate Hazelnut Cinnamon Rolls. They are ridiculously easy to make and taste amazing. The best part is they only take about 20 minutes to make, so you can easily whip them up for a quick breakfast or spontaneous after-dinner treat.
Requiring just two ingredients that you can easily find at Walmart — Pillsbury™ Refrigerated Cinnamon Rolls with Icing (8 ct) and any hazelnut-chocolate spread — this is one recipe you will want to make again and again. And trust me, after making these cinnamon rolls one time, your family is going to be begging you to make them again. They are seriously SO good!
Watch this video to see how easy they are to make!
- 1 can Pillsbury™ Refrigerated Cinnamon Rolls with Icing , 8 ct 12.4 oz Can
- 4-5 tbsp hazelnut spread with cocoa
- Heat oven to 400F (or 375F for dark or nonstick cookie sheet). Grease round cake pan.
- Cut each cinnamon roll in half lengthwise. Place bottom half of each in pan and set tops (cinnamon topping side) aside.
- Spread approximately 1 tsp. of hazelnut spread on top of each bottom half. Place tops back on, forming a cinnamon roll "sandwich."
- Bake 13-15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and drizzle with icing and remaining hazelnut spread. Serve immediately.
If icing and/or hazelnut spread is too thick to drizzle, you can warm it up in the microwave for 10-15 seconds. Stir and repeat if necessary.
What are some of your favorite holiday recipes featuring Pillsbury™?
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my full disclosure here.